How long can I wear my Rosa Cup?
- A Rosa Cup can be worn for a maximum of 12 hours at a time. We recommend that you empty it at least 2-3 times a day.
What size should I get?
- Light flow: Choose a small Rosa Cup. Small size cups hold plenty of fluid and you should only need to be emptied every 12 hours.
- Heavy flow: Choose one of our large Rosa Cup. Large size cups hold 5ml more fluid than the small size, so you’ll have to empty it less often.
How do I clean a Rosa Cup?
- The most common method is boiling your cup. It's cost-effective and efficient. If using a metal pan, do not let the cup touch the bottom or side of the pan. If you aren’t a fan of using your kitchenware for cleaning your period products, we totally get it!
- Our ROSA RUGOSA Steamer sterilizes your cup in 3 minutes with the simple click of a button! Curious? Read all the deets here. You can also use an all natural soap to clean your cup. When choosing a wash or soap to clean your cup, make sure it is silicone-safe and as natural as possible.
Can the cup get lost in my vagina?
- You’d be surprised how often we get this question! Don’t worry, your cup can't go too far! If you check out this diagram, you' ll quickly see that your vaginal canal really isn't that long, and it dead-ends at your cervix. If you can't “find” your menstrual cup, gently bear down (like you do with a bowel movement) to lower your cervix and bring your cup within reach.
Can you swim with a menstrual cup?
- This is one of the BEST things about menstrual cups!
- You can splish and splash and take a bath with no fear of leaks because your menstrual cup has you covered! Insert your cup and make sure to gently wipe away any excess blood to prevent spotting. With a Rosa Cup, you’re free to swim in freedom!